Saturday, September 12, 2009

d.u.r.i.a.n.s.

When I was getting down the car in Lintas Supermarket, my mum asked me if I got my medicine, and I replied: "Yeah, the durian is in the car." We laughed...


Well, I got this "exam fever" (38.8)... And, I just can't stand it and went to see the doctor... I brought my book (Life's Like That - Scenes from Malaysia Life) and there is one topic one durians in Malaysia... Then, outside the Lintas SUpermarket, there are some people selling durians... I really got mixed up...

After that, I got Xiao Yii's handphone number from SanSan... I sms-ed her, and she replied...

Nicholas: "Be careful! (referring to the joke in e.x.a.m.)
Xiao Yii: "Hu is dis?"
Nicholas: "Give you tips still you don't know?"
Xiao Yii: "Siapa ini? Salah number..."
Nicholas: "Nicholas worh."
Xiao Yii: " Ya la bha... I know..."

Ish... I got fooled... By a skinny girl!

Haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment