Wednesday, November 4, 2009

q.u.e.s.t.i.o.n.s.

My piano teacher organised a competition based on the Classical Journey by Dous held on last Friday... And, guess what, I think this competition is fitter for kids... You know why?

1. What time you have to arrive before the concert start?

My answer:
20 minutes - 30 minutes before the concert starts, although many arrived 20 - 30 minutes AFTER the concert starts.

2. What is the proper concert attire? (describe)

My answer:
Whole black, except the undergarments. Black long-sleeves top, black belt, black long pants, black socks and black shoes.

3. When the concert starts, what do you do?

My answer:
Switch off my phone (actually, I set it into Silent mode). And, look around to see how full the concert is, and I noticed that it is only one-third full.

4. Before the concert starts, what must be switched off or be switched into silent mode?

My answer:
My handphone, my iPod touch, my alarm.

5. How many people sleep in the concert?

My answer:
You don't need to count because only one-third of the audience are awake, others are sleeping. For what I know, the people sitting behind, beside and in front are all sleeping, some are snoring, some adjusts themselves into the most comfortable postition and starts to doze off.

6. When do you clap?

My answer:
I clap after every pieces. But, many of the audience clap loudly between movements and clap weakly after the organiser and emcee say: "Do you want more?".

7. Why is there an intermission?

My answer:
For those who cannot bear the bore-ness of the concert, and those who does not know how to enjoy music to ESCAPE from the auditorium, that is why the second half concert is only quarter full.

And, at the last page, there is some space for you to make notes. Guess what I wrote?

The concert starts later than scheduled for those who are late to "enjoy" the music, and let those who came early waste their energy and sleep all through the concert. Like one of the parents sitting in front of me said: "Those who don't know how to enjoy the music will just only sleep and leave before the concert ends. So, let's go." Then, they stood up and left. When the concert starts, it wasn't the people the audience are expecting, instead the performer who came out was a small girl who played Fur Elise, which spoiled my eardrums. And, the "commercial" for the Four Seasons only discourages the audience to attend the concert, according to the audience who ARE sitting beside me. So, four of them planned to reject the "offer" to buy the tickets.

I guess I can win an Honesty Reward... I think they held this competition to 打自己的嘴巴 (slap their own mouth)... Sorry if I typed anything wrong, or said something that isn't supposed to be said, but it is my honest opinion for this concert...

No comments:

Post a Comment