Tuesday, July 21, 2009

h.a.t.e.

They made our KHB teacher leave the class again! But this time, with no return...

They are so inhumane... When our teacher is on fire, they can just hehe-haha-let's-sing-along... They are not even respecting the teacher in front at all.... When our teacher erases off the exercises on the whiteboard, they start to grumble.... When our teacher leaves the class in an angry mood, they still can go yippy-yaya-ing...

What in the world are they doing??? Well, that's my class...

So, after our teacher left, almost every single soul in our class gone crackers.... Then, the horror came... Our class teacher turned out and sort of scolded us... Besides that, she wants EVERYONE, including the innocents to write a "sorry-letter"...

I'm at home writing the letter, and my mum saw it... She thought I did something wrong to the teacher.... She kept on saying about this and that although I explained to her the situation....

So, I hope that the "causers" of this incident are reading this and know that they are actually making others suffer while they get all the fun... I f they want fun, please, get out from our class and let those who suffer in paying school fees and want to study hard be in the classroom in peace.. Don't ever ever interrupt us!!!

Respect us, guys.... You all should know what you are doing.... Getting scolded by the teacher, you all still can smile.... Getting rattan by the teacher, you all still can laugh... So, evil hearted....

Gosh, I hope that I won't stay in this hopeless class....

Specially dedicated to the "causers"... Hope you know who you are... And, don't repeat your mistakes...

No comments:

Post a Comment