Wednesday, July 22, 2009

o.m.g.

Those people who are sitting behind the class, PLEASE BEHAVE YOURSELF!!!

One more time, I'll tell my blog-readers who you are... And, that is when I make you be like an ostrich... You'll have to find a hole and dig your head into it... Mua-ha-ha-ha... *so evil*

Anyway, I wrote a letter to our class teacher stating that I want to change my seat. But, what a pity, it's a total failure. She said that I need to wait for another two weeks. And, it was obvious that she's covering the truth that she doesn't want to change my seat. She said I have to wait for another TWO whole-long weeks! And, after two weeks is our exams... Usually, according to our class' "tradition", we change our seats after exmas... I was like D-U-H...

Today, was like the first day I lent my books to so many people... I felt happy that I did some good deeds (saving people from getting scolded), although I'm not sure if I'm correct/right (because students always like to repeat the same solution when it works)... So, please comment about this...

No comments:

Post a Comment