Thursday, July 23, 2009

w.e. m.i.s.s.e.d. i.t.

We missed the solar eclipse!!!

We missed it just because of our Chinese History teacher, who didn't believe that the solar eclipse was happening...

J1He saw the whole thing! But, we didn't... So sad... *sob*

We didn't see the solar eclipse happening because of the few reasons:

1. The newspaper stated the wrong time, making our teacher didn't make us go out and see.

2. I didn't go to the toilet to check out why everybody is looking at the sun.

3. Our teacher scolded us for trying to see what is happening.


We didn't see the solar eclipse, the world's best thing ever which happened at 22 July 2009, around 9:30 (the news said it was going to happen between 8 to 9), that only happens every 300 years!!!

But, something that I learn about that was:

There is miracle when you hoped for it.

Proof:

The news said only 20% of possiblity for the eclipse to happen in Malaysia. But, it became 100%!!!

2nd is that:

DON'T ever ever trust the news.

Proof:

They said it was going to happen between 8 to 9, but it happened at 9:30!!!
They said that there was only 20% of possibility to see the eclipse in Malaysia. But, it happened!!!


Anyway, I'll upload photos of the eclipse when I have time... (My new VAIO P is quite slow, and I'm lazy to wait, so I might need to use the "public" {family} computer).

No comments:

Post a Comment