Thursday, December 17, 2009

a.n.n.o.y.i.n.g.

Sorry, even it is holiday, I am not able to update my blog everyday... You want to know why? Here it is...

1. My mum asked me to study first to cope next year (because I am going to QVSS for 13 days), then, when I am studying (+ making notes), she said :"Don't study first, go practice violin first-ah. Making notes waste time only."

2. Then, I go practice violin. Then, in she came and said :"Don't practice too long. Later your piano didn't practice!" (And, I just started practicing my violin.)

3. After 2 hours of practicing my violin, she start to scream :"PRACTICE YOUR PIANO!"

4. Ok, then there I go, practicing my piano... Then, after a while, she shouted :"Eh, your room is very messy! Come here and keep it!"

5. Then, I go and keep... I kept the cupboard, she (we) repeated step 1 to 4, and then I kept the wardrobe, she (we) repeated step 1 to 4, and then I kept the table, she (we) repeated step 1 to 4...

6. Then, when I want to go online, she said :"No, you practice your violin already meh? You study finish already ah? etc." It takes about 5 minutes to finish her "speech"...

7. Then, when I want to go for the TV to catch on some news or watch DiscoveryChannel, National Geogrpahic, and watch HBO, StarMovies, CineMax, she shouted at me, "Don't watch TV! Go practice your violin!" (Then, she (we) repeated step 1 to 6 again...)

8. Then, here comes the funniest part, she didn't let me watch Knowledge stuff on TV, but when it comes to AstroOnDemand, woah, she'll be the first one sitting in front of the TV. If my sister is watching other channels, she'll shout :"Don't block, 8:30 already, watch A Chip Off the Old Block! Faster! Faster!" Then, she'll ask me to watch until 10:15... (Including the Beauty thingy)

9. Then, after 10:15, she'll say :" Oui, late already, you didn't practice your violin-ah... How? Next year go New Zealand-ah? Waste money only! Tomorrow don't watch!" (And then, in the end she'll repeat step 8 the next day, haha!)

Ok, every day, I've been repeating the 9 steps, until sometimes I don't remember if I ate my lunch or dinner... The only chance I can go online or watch TV is when she is out... And, I will force her to, I will just say :" Eh, don't keep asking us to eat fruits, because we've been eating oranges for the whole week... Go and buy some other fruits... Please..." Then, she'll go out, but not too long... And, sometimes, my plan backfires... She takes away the AstroCard and the modem...

Well, I am lucky enough to be at home alone, because she brought my sister out... YEEPEE! I don't know if she is surviving with my mum out there... That's all for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment