Saturday, December 5, 2009

s.m.i.l.e.

I don't want to continue posting stuffs that happened on the past few days (or weeks)... First, I am lazy. Second, there are just too many to post...

Well, starting from last night...

Raymond called me at night around 11.00pm and we talked for hours until around 1.30am... Then, I went online on Facebook through my phone until 2.30am... (I had to go offline as my phone's battery is dead)... Well, not much....

Then, I woke up at around 8.30am... I switched on the computer and commented on some photos on Facebook until 10.30am... My mum came back from the airport that time (She went to fetch my father from the airport), she brought home McDonald and one pack of pork stuff... The mee was nice, but too bad I don't eat pork... (No offense)...

I had violin lesson at 11.00am until 12.00pm but Mr. Yap let me go at 12.30pm... After standing straight for one and a half hour, my back was aching... We went to Ren Ai to eat some stuff... Then, we went to Country Home to choose some furniture (cupboards)... My mum bought a white cupboard for me... But I am wondering, where will she place it? my room is too squeezy to squeeze in another cupboard... Well, wait till the problem comes and let her solve it herself... :)

I went online after that until around 5.30pm... Raymond called me again in the middle...

It is not an intereseting day, so not much to type... Maybe something interesting might happen later... I am going out for dinner now... Have fun in the holidays and SMILE!

No comments:

Post a Comment