Monday, December 14, 2009

w.a.k.e. u.p. d.u.m.b. a.s.s.

Haha... I did not fail~

I don't know why, but I had two different feelings liking to different girls...

Let's put it like that, xxx is A and xxx is B...

When A betrays me, scolds me, bully me, I feel disappointed...
When I go to bed, I still think about A...
When I am with A, I don't feel OK, I feel happy...
When A says Hi or says something, I feel happy...
When I look at A, I could not bear to stop smiling...
When A smiles at me, my bad mood will disappear...
When I don't see her for more than 1 day, I don't feel OK...
When I talk to her, my mind goes blank...

But,
When B betrays me, scolds me, bully me, I feel angry, sad and disappointed...
I SMSes her till late at night and still thinks about her before I go to bed...
When I am with B, I feel OK, I don't feel extra happy...
When B says Hi or says something, I don't feel extra happy...
When I am talking with B, I am just my normal self...
When B smiles at me, nothing happens...
When I don't see her for more than 1 day, I don't feel OK...
When she doesn't replies my messages, I don't feel OK...

So, what conclusion can you make?
My conclusion is, I love A more than B, I like A more than B, so, I will continue walking my journey, liking her... (I liked her for 2 years already)

No comments:

Post a Comment