Thursday, December 10, 2009

b.a.m.

Today is obviously the most boring holiday-day... In the morning, I woke up, cleaned myself, went out to eat breakfast at SanFransico Coffee in Warisan Square... Then, I came back home and started online-ing while my mum talks over the phone. When she finished talking over the phone, she scolded me that I 've onlined for too long, as she talked over the phone for two hours, I checked the clock, and said loudly, my mum's math is very bad... Eventually, she just talked over the phone for not-more-than-30 minutes...

After that, almost at 11.50am, I started practicing my violin for tomorrow's concert. I practiced until almost 1.00pm... And, my mum is still not satisfied, I told her I was hungry, and she scolded me for that too... CRAZY! Then, my mum made lunch for me... It was Ladies' Fingers and scrambled eggs in tomto sauce... Well, that's the worst thing I ever ate. It tasted like shit. Then, my sister and I started watching the DVD of last year's St. James Nite... I looked so funny... Anyway, we fast forwarded a lot because my mum said we were wasting time. At almost 3.00 pm, I started practicing my violin again. Then, at almost 3.30pm, I stopped practicing and started onlin-ing again... And, now, I am typing my post...

Oh yeah, my dad ordered the humidifier and hygrometer for my precious violin... It is for the trip to New Zealand... They say the weather there is cold and dry... Who needs a humidifier for musical instruments in this wet country, Malaysia? Haha... I am going off for KL on the 23rd... I might not post anything until the 27th... I am going there again, for more shopping, and the most important of all, buy my BAM violin case, either Stylus or Hightech... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment