Saturday, October 24, 2009

b.o.r.e.d.

This holiday really nearly bored me to death. I just don't know what to do... All my friends will only wake up at 12.00pm... So, I have no one to SMS with... Then, I have to go for the next choice. But, the problem is, I am out of books and my mum is too "busy" to bring me out to the nearest bookstore to buy a book I wanted. Ok, next choice, but, I've finished watching all the DVD's and VCD's... Well, I wanted to listen to some songs, but I listened to all my CDs more than a zillion times, and I am bored...

Guess what, I have finished tidying up my bookshelf and maybe next, I will pop in my old Mary Poppin cassette and The Sound of Music cassette into the cassette player... But, my cassette player is disconnected from the TV and I don't dare to get near the old TV (because it is in service for more than 10 years and it gives electric shock)... Furthermore, I don't know which is the wire for the cassette player. Well, maybe I have to wait till tonight when my dad comes home...

Holidays, please leave me alone... (Well, I meant THIS particular holiday)

No comments:

Post a Comment