Friday, October 16, 2009

f.u.n.n.y. m.e.s.s.a.g.e.s.

Today, I was so boring and I sms-ed SanSan... She was watching Twilight... I told her that she will die in her exams... She kept saying that Edward Cullen is hawt... Haha... But, she said that if she die, she won't care...

Nicholas: "Don't worry... I will buy the best coffin and the best place for you with a special sentence added at the tomb - Cause of Death: Did not study for exam. Haha..."

SanSan: "I want black and white coffin :) thanks XD and too in love with doggie :) and and and. Cause watch movie XD"

Nicholas: "Ok... No problem... But, if I buy already, I cannot put a living body inside the coffin... I will get sued for it..."

SanSan: "Haha... Write one more sentence then, she asked for it XD"

LOL...

Tomorrow is Sejarah and Mathematics exam... Haih... I am so boring in my little room... Keep on taking pictures of my room and pen and bla-bla...

No comments:

Post a Comment