Saturday, October 17, 2009

m.y. h.a.n.d.

Today, we finished our Sejarah and Mathematics exam... It was so damn easy... I don't understnad why this time's exam is far more easier than those before...

When we finished Maths exam, SanSan borrowed my History paper to photocopy... I waited uptairs with Xiao Yii... That time, Lim Ee Chin was standing beside us, using her jacket covering half of her fave (nose and mouth)... Xiao Yii wondered whether if she was talking to her phone... I asked Lim Ee Chin... Then she said no... We asked her back: "Why are you covering your nose and mouth then?" She replied the funniest answer: "我的手jacket很香啊! (My jacket has a nice smell.)" Me and Xiao Yii laughed until we almost fainted...

Then, SanSan came up... We quickly cover our nose and pretend to be sick... Then, SanSan asked us why... We answered: "我的手很香啊! (My hands have a nice smell.)" SanSan was blurred... But, we can't explain to her because we were laughing...

No comments:

Post a Comment