Thursday, October 15, 2009

m.o.n.e.y. i.s. s.o. s.u.n.n.y.

Money Money Money! Is so sunny, in a rich man's world...

Haha... Ok, straight to the main point... Today, I earned RM39.00 just by selling Sejarah and KHB's notes... I don't know how much Xiao Yii get from the buyers but that was the total sum... I gave Xiao Yii a 25% commision and she got RM9.75... I still haven't pay her yet...

Well, today was Science and English exam... The Science was so damn easy... All from the exercise papers and workbook. Woah... I can get above 95%, I think... Well, don't boast my chickens before it cracks... Well, preparing Sejarah and Mathematics... I don't know why, but it seems like I lost the mood to exam... Maybe beause the breaks between and the long period of examination...

Oh yeah, forgot to tell something... My sister and I acted to be Show Lo... Well, not really very good but acceptable... Quite funny... There were actually 4 pictures but I deleted the other 2 because it wasn't really good...






No comments:

Post a Comment