Friday, October 23, 2009

h.o.l.i.d.a.y.s.

I prefer going to school and meet my friends, rather than staying at home, getting bullied by my sister, and getting controlled by my parents... There is only one word to describe this type of situation, that is annoying.

I really miss school, for no reason.

Staying at home has no difference than staying in a jail but nevermind... I am really very bored staying in the house... It is not a holiday when you can spend time with your family. But, it is a holiday when you stay at home, with your most annoying sister and my mum. AND, the worst is, I cannot even go out to the nearest bookstore to buy a book!

*Sigh* What can I do? Any suggestions? I am really going to die in my house... The first thing I do in the morning is watch TV, then practise my violin, then practise my piano, then go online, then search some articles on some composers and songs, then search some articles on violin and piano techniques.... And, at last, I am here posting my blog...

What can I do in a holiday, where the only place I can go is the restaurant?
What can I do in a holiday, where I cannot even play some computer games?
What can I do in a holiday, where I cannot even meet my friends?

I hate this holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment