Saturday, October 24, 2009

n.e.w. b.l.o.g.

I've opened a new blog... These are the few "characteristics" of my blog.

1. In Chinese.
2. To learn about happiness.
3. Contains various story to know more about happinesss.

Can't think of more about the new blog. Just look and see, then you'll know... The link is in the "e.x.i.t.s. t.o. m.y. o.t.h.e.r. b.l.o.g.s." under h.a.p.p.i.n.e.s.s. Oh, and the m.y. a.c.h.i.e.v.e.m.e.n.t.s. (h.o.m.e.p.a.g.e.) is the homepage of my, erm, some of the people calle it my music life's blog... It has exits to my concerts, school activities and bla-bla... You can look at it too, but it is organised by my dad, and designed by my sister... I just tell them what to do... I don't even know the password... Haha...

This is the only blog written by me, Nicholas Ker Jun Liew...

No comments:

Post a Comment